BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Rame-rame mangan semongko 17

Rame-rame mangan semongko 17. Info sangat penting tentang Rame-rame mangan semongko 17. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Rame-rame mangan semongko 17

Rame-rame mangan semongko 17
Made them realize, that the promises were lies. The white mans greed, in search of gold Made the nation bleed They lost their faith And now they hade to learn There was no place to return Nowhere they could turn. Cherokee - marching on the trail of tears. They were driven hard, across the plains And walked for many moons Cause the winds of change, Had made them realize, that the promises were lies. So much to bear, all that pain Left them in despair They lost their faith And now they hade to learn There was no place to return Nowhere they could turn Its time to break out from the cage Its time to change your ways Its time to find those shattered dreams That vanished in the haze Its time to lose those concrete shoes They held you down too long cause trouble days have come and gone

And the night has just begun Another dawn is yet to come Carry on my little one girl from Lebanon Its time to meet the canges They come from all around Its time for you to realize Freedom has been found Its time to meet the future And forget about the past Its time to make a good thing last And the night has just begun Another dawn is yet to come Carry on my little one Girl from Lebanon Its time to cut the barbwire And walk out on the street Its time that we stayed up all night And lose all kinds of sleep Its time to wear those bright blue jeans And let your hair hang down The word of peace is goin round And the night has just begun Another dawn is yet to come Carry on my little one girl from Lebanon I’ve told you once and Ive told you twice Wait for that day, when our love will rise To that song that brought our hearts together.

Even though youre mistreating me I know the girl that you used to be For me those days were meant to last forever. Time after time Im wondering why Am I to be all alone Day after day I pray that youll stay Cause youve got a heart of stone. I walk the streets like a broken man Oh I wish that you would understand Even though youre still the one I wait for. I guess in love theres no guarantee Sometimes its not what it seems to be Even though youre still the one I care for I’ve gone through changes I’ve gone through pain But theres not enough reason for me to go insane I know the feeling, when it grows Im in a rage up from my head down to my toes. You know it aint easy Running out of thrills You know it aint easy When you dont know what you want. Rock now, rock the night til early in the morning light


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger